About Vidhi Aagaz
“Vidhi Aagaz (www.vidhiaagaz.com) is an education website established with an aim to develop the writing and presentation skills of each and every individual. In order to achieve its aim, Vidhi Aagaz started with the Competitions and further published it’s flagship Journal “Scholars Paradise”. Taking a step further in the field of publication, Vidhi Aagaz gave a new shape to the publication of Blogging and started publishing the issues of blogs.
From its very establishment, Vidhi Aagaz has helped the students of 50+ colleges of 15+ states of India in their search for knowledge and Opportunities.
Themes & Issues
Students can write on any of the following themes :
- Cyber Security
- Position Of Women In India
- Triple Talaq
- Judicial Acivism
Open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program & Students of std. 7th to 12th.
- Registration amount is Rs. 200 only.
- Co-authorship is not allowed
- Participants should PayTm the amount on 8959330986.
- Students of Indore Institute of Law can also pay the amount physically to any member of the core team of Vidhi Aagaz.
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form Here
Guidelines for Submissions
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 2000 words excluding footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in *.doc or *.docx format to“[email protected]” in the stipulated period.
- Co-authorship is not allowed.
- The submission should strictly follow the following rule
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5
- Alignment – justified
- 19th Edition of Bluebook should be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of writer and should not have been given to any other competition or for any publication.
Judgment will be based on the following parameters:
- Quality of language
*The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Submission Procedure & Deadline
Article must be submitted at [email protected] by 25th December, 2017
Registration will be taken only by 20th December 2017 11:59:59 PM.
Prizes: Cash prizes & Certificates
1st Prize – INR 1500 + Merit Certificate
2nd Prize – INR 1200 + Merit Certificate
There will be a special Mention
All participants will get participation certificates.
Rule Book is HERE
For any further queries fell free to:
Email us at : [email protected]
Contact us at : +91 7067-17-7067
Website : HERE
Facebook : HERE
Instagram : HERE