CNLU Law Journal, a literary endeavour of the Chanakya National Law University, Patna. It seeks to provide a forum for the legal fraternity to address diverse issues in the field of law. It encourages writings that cut across disciplines such as Sociology, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics in the context of Law, thereby reflecting the dynamics of law. It is an annual journal consisting of articles, notes, comments and book reviews; exhorts legal luminaries, scholars, academicians, jurists and law students to apply their knowledge and prowess towards the creation of substantive, thought-provoking, informative, inspiring and educational works that have significant social overtones and universal appeal.
The success of the last four issues bears testimony to our assiduousness and affirms our determination to bring forth a quality and value-based journal. In this pursuit, the Journal seeks to consolidate its reputation for celebrating originality and innovation.
1. Articles : The word limit for the submission is 4000 – 8000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
2. Book Reviews: The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 4000 words.
3. Notes and Comments: The word limit for the submission is 2000 – 4000 words, exclusive of footnotes and abstract.
1. Cover Letter- All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the title, author’s full name, university and year of study and the author’s contact details. Only the cover letter should contain the above mentioned details and not the manuscript. Submissions must be in MS Word (.doc) and (.pdf) format
2. MAIN TEXT – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified alignment, with a margin of one inch on all sides.
3. FOOT NOTES – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive foot notes are accepted. Speaking footnotes should be avoided.
4. CITATION-The Bluebook: A Uniform Method of Citation, 19th Edition should be strictly adhered to.
Both single-authored and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted.
Abstract – All the entries should be accompanied with an abstract which should be of 250-300 words for each submission. The submission must include the author(s)’ name and college/institution as a footnote.
Specifically, in context of a BOOK REVIEW, the submission should include relevant information like the title of the book reviewed, names of the author(s)/editor(s), publication information (name, place and year of publication), total no. of pages, etc.
Submissions should be mailed at [email protected]
Shaleen Mishra: +91 8092665550
CNLU Law Journal,
Chanakya National Law University
Nyaya Nagar, Mithapur,