International Conference on Financial Markets and Corporate Finance (ICFMCF) is an initiative taken by leading management schools within the Indian Institute of Technology system.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum to showcase cutting-edge research in the areas of financial markets and corporate finance. The conference provides an excellent avenue to get quality feedback on the research work and an opportunity for networking among researchers, academicians and industry executives working in finance and allied areas.
ICFMCF brings together researchers from academia, industry and regulatory organizations to deliberate on theoretical work, empirical findings and policy implications related to financial market microstructure and challenges in corporate finance.
Call for Papers
Papers and Posters may be submitted on the topics listed below, but are not limited to:
- Trading, Pricing, Volatility and Efficiency
- Banking and Risk Management
- Financial Inclusion and Payment System
- Derivatives: Trading, Pricing and Risk Management
- High Frequency Finance
- Corporate Governance, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Capital Structure and Corporate Funding
- Corporate Dividends
- SMEs Competition, Cluster Development and Financing
- Corporate Cash Management
For the full list of topics, visit here.
- Only full paper can be submitted.
- Paper should contain title, author names(s) and affiliation(s), email, 150-word abstract, keywords, introduction, motivation of the study, literature survey, data and methodology and results, managerial implications.
- Paper should be limited to 40 pages in length in double spacing.
- Authors should submit their papers online, here.
For more guidelines, visit here.
Best Paper Award
- Papers from each track will be given Best Papers Awards for ICFMCF 2018.
- The winners will be declared during the conference.
The registration fees are given below:
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 4,000
- Indian Delegates (academia): Rs. 5,000
- Indian Delegates (Industry): Rs.10,000
- Foreign Delegates: $ 400
Registration is not mandatory for submitting the paper.
- Submission Deadline: Mar 15
- Notification of Review Results: May 15
- Last Date for Registration: Jun 10
For any queries, contact
- Conference Secretariat,
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Phone: +91-512- 259-6931 (Monday – Friday, 10.00 am to 5.00pm)
Email: [email protected]