CALL FOR PAPERS:
Those who are interested in presenting a paper on any area of Right to Information must send an abstract of one page along with a biographical note on or before 15 June, 2017. Preference will be given to detailed papers with analysis of law, good practices and good governance through Right to Information and the content must be supported and analyzed by empirical method of research. Acceptance of abstract will be informed by 19 June, 2017. A full length paper of 6,000 – 7,000 words must be sent by 16 July, 2017. No paper presentation will be allowed unless full paper is submitted by or before the last date. Submission of full length paper would be presumed to be unconditional consent of the author/s for its possible use by the Centre for future publications. Not more than two co-authors are allowed for submissions. Each co-author shall
submit a separate registration form. All submissions should be made in Microsoft Word (Garamond, 12 Font, double spacing) following OSCOLA 4th Edition of Footnotes and containing four to five key words.
Participants and paper presenters, if not present for all the sessions, will not be awarded the certificates by the Organizing team. Each Co-author will get a separate certificate.
1. Right to Information and Protection of Whistle Blower
2. Right to Information and Political Parties
3. Right to Information and Role of Ombudsman
4. Exceptions under Right to Information Act
5. Impact of Right to Information Act in Justice Delivery System
6. Right to Information Act and Right to Public Services
7. Right to Information Act as an Anti-corruption Tool
8. Right to Information Act and Right to Privacy
9. Future Road-map of Right to Information Act
10. Right to Information Act, 2005 and Lawmaking in South Asia
Registration and fees:
Registration fee for the Conference is category wise:
- Category A (Paper Presentation): ₹. 1500/- INR for single author. For Co-authorship
- Category B (Participation): ₹ 750/- INR
Registration fee can be paid by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “THE WBNUJS, CRSGPP A/C.” payable at “Kolkata” or NEFT.
The Bank Account Details for NEFT are as follows:
1. Name of the Account: “THE W.B.NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF JURIDICAL SCIENCES,
2. Account No: 066300101009449
3. Bank: Corporation Bank
4. Branch: NUJS Campus
5. IFSC Code: CORP0000663
Original demand draft or receipt of NEFT payment must be duly sent to the Centre Coordinator along with the filled in registration form. Participation is limited to 30 participants (excluding paper presenters). All Interested participants may register by sending in a filled in registration form through email at email@example.com. Registration would be done on first-come-first-serve basis until the seats are filled. No spot registration will take place for the conference. Subject line of the email should specify the Category of participants.
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 15 June, 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: 19 June, 2017
- Last Date of Registration for Participation or Paper Presentation: 07 July, 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: 16 July, 2017
- Conference Date: 22 July, 2017
Email id for Registration, Paper Presentation/Abstract Submission/Full Paper submission and for
+91-33-2335-7379/0765 (Extn. 7210)
Address for written communication is as follows:
Prof. Dr. T.R. Subramanya
Research Fellow & Centre Coordinator
Centre for Regulatory Studies, Governance and Public Policy
West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences
12, LB Block, Dr. Ambedkar Bhawan,
Sector III, Saltlake,
For further details, click here.