Newsletter on Developments in Banking & Insurance Laws (NDBIL) is a quarterly publication of the Centre for Banking and Insurance Laws (CBIL), NLUO.
CBIL successfully launched its maiden issue of this Newsletter at the Training Programme for Bankers’ on NPAs in April, 2014. CBIL now calls for papers for the II Issue of NDBIL which will be released by September, 2014.
Thematic areas for the II Issue of the Newsletter are:
1. Insurance Regulatory Regime and legal discourse
2. Dishonour of Cheques- law and practice
3. Insurance claim conflicts and dispute resolution
4. Legal issues in banker-customer relationship
Article Content: Articles must be scholarly, substantive, confining to the thematic areas specified and of practical use to the readers.
Submissions should be between 1,500 – 2500 words only. Editors will have the discretion to allow lengthier articles if necessary. Footnotes should be used for all citations. As a general rule, the footnotes should contain sufficient information to identify the cited source.
Time line for Submission:
1. Contributions shall be sent no later than 30th August, 2014
2. Please submit articles via email to the NDBIL Editor-in-Chief, Nachiketa Mittal at [email protected]/ [email protected]
For more details click HERE.