Amity Law School, Amity University Uttar Pradesh Lucknow Campus is organizing a National Seminar on Medicine & Health Laws from 22nd January to 24th January, 2018 at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Who can participate
We invite all the Academicians, Professionals, Research Scholars and Students to participate in the Seminar.
- Abstract should be a maximum of 250 words indicating the theme proposed research with five relevant keywords.
- Full Paper- minimum 2500 words excluding references and footnoting (Descriptive footnotes and substantive text in the footnotes is not permitted).
- Footnotes must follow The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (Harvard, 19th Edition).
Abstract and Full paper is to be submitted in soft copy in MS-Word format(Times New Roman, font size 14 for the heading, 12 for the text and 10 for the footnotes with 1.5 spacing for the text and 1.0 spacing for the footnotes).
- A separate MS-Word File should be submitted containing the article title, followed by Author’s Name, Co-author’s Name(if any) affiliation, communication address, email and phone details.
- Submission of a declaration stating that the work is original and bonafide.
- Only one co-author is permitted.
- All papers (abstract and full paper) must be mailed to [email protected] under the subject name: “AMITY LKO 2017 SEMINAR- TITLE OF THE PAPER- AUTHOR’S DETAIL”.
Certificate of Participation/Presentation
- Certificate of participation/paper presentation will be issued to those who participate/present paper themselves.
- The authors’ whose papers are accepted, but do not attend the seminar will not get the certificate.
- Best research paper of each technical session will get a certificate of merit.
- Best presenter of each technical session will get a certificate of merit.
Last date for Registration (Abstract and Author’s detail via E-mail): 5th January, 2018 (23:59 hrs.).
Confirmation date for Selected Abstract: 5th January, 2018.
Last date for Full Paper Submission via E-mail: 15 January, 2018 (23:59hrs.).
Registration Fee (till 12th January, 2018)
Professional Participants: Rs. 2000/-
Students Participants: Rs. 1500/-
Students Participants (Amity University, Lucknow Campus): Rs. 800/-
Registration Fee (after 12th January, 2018/On-spot Registration)
Professional participants: Rs. 3000/-
Students Participants: Rs. 2000/-
Students Participants (Amity University, Lucknow Campus): Rs. 1000/-
Registration Fee can be submitted during registration on campus through cash and in Bank Account (Axis Bank Limited). Account Details are provided in the brochure itself.
The Registration Form can be downloaded here.
Accommodation and Travel
Accommodation will be provided to the delegates who are coming from outstation. However, hotel accommodation may be arranged on payment basis. No travel expenses will be provided.
Yashwant Kr. Yash- +91-8809610108
Aman Srivastava – +91-8004044944
Surbhi Anand- +91-9670171293
Yashvardhan Nagesh- +91-7619995762
For any further clarification: [email protected]
For more information, Download Brochure.