A National Conference on India’s Foreign Policy: Issues and Prospects in 21st Century, is being organised by Department of Political Science and Human Rights, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Madhya Pradesh. It is being sponsored by ICWA, New Delhi and shall be conducted on September 24-25, 2014.
1. India and the emerging nuclear order
2. India and UN restructuring
3. India and its neighbourhood
4. China- a Factor in Indo US relations
5. World Economy and India
6. BRICS and India
7. Environment Dissentions and India
8. International Economic Order and India
1. Last date for abstract submission: September 1, 2014
2. Last date for full length paper submission: September 10, 2014
1. Faculty/Fellow: Rs.500
2. Students/Scholars: Rs.400
Dr. Anupam Sharma
+91-9456262728, [email protected]
The Official Brochure can be downloaded HERE.