The KIIT School of Law Review [KSLR] seeks submissions for its Issue 2 Volume 1.
The submission shall be based upon any of the following themes:
- Business Law
· Sectoral Regulators and Competition Commission of India – the Conundrum for the Traders.
· Poor Public Governance how far promotes efficient corporate governance of the Country?
- Constitution Law
· Mandatory Medical Tests of Foreign Students and Right to Equality.
· Should there be the Reservation of Transgenders in the field of Sports?
- Criminal Law
- Restorative Justice and Community Sovereignty in administration Criminal Justice.
· Accountability of Investigations in Criminal Administration of Justice in India.
- International Law
· Oil Explorations in the Deep Sea: Legal Issues regards to oil field boundaries
· Need of uniform law on Coastal Regulation Zone in India for sustainable growth
· Law, Policy and Practice of Refugee Protection in India: The Benefits and Roadblocks.
- Intellectual Property Law
- Tech-Transfer in Renewable Energy Sector – the legal challenges in India.
· Taxation of Intellectual Property in Indian Legal Regime.
- Taxation Law
- Pricing methodology used in Advance Purchase Agreement in Indian Legal Framework.
- General Topics
- Corporate Social Responsibility for Mining Company in developing infrastructures.
· Privatization of Aviation Sector in India – the Legal Challenges
The submissions can be made in any of the following forms:
Articles [5000 – 7000 words]
Short Articles [3000 – 5000 words]
Case Comment [2500 – 4000 words]
Book Reviews [1200 – 1500 words]
Legislative Briefs [2500 Words]
All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract [300 words].
The last date for the submissions is September 15, 2014
Co-authorship [maximum 2 authors]is permitted.
Mr. Suryakanta Sahoo
Mr. Vivek Ayyagari
e-mail: [email protected]
Submissions should be mailed at [email protected]
For extensive details, click here.