Volume 3 Issue 6
Journal On Contemporary Issues of Law [JCIL] is delighted to call for papers for its Volume 3 Issue 6 which will focus on contemporary issues of law. Interested authors are humbly invited to submit his/her manuscript in JCIL.
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on June 20, 2017
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. jcil.lsyndicate.com or click here.
- Submission Deadline: June 20, 2017
- Intimation of Acceptance: June 24, 2017
- Date of Publication of Volume 3 Issue 6: June 30, 2017
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
For Indian Nationals: INR:
- Single Author – Rs. 1200
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors – Rs. 1600 [Rs. 800 for each author]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors – Rs. 2100 [Rs. 700 for each author]
For Foreign Nationals: USD:
- Single Author – $ 30
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors – $ 40 [$ 20 for each author]
- Co-Authorship for 3 Authors – $ 51 [ $ 17 for each author]
For further details, click here.