The European Competition and Regulatory Law Review (CoRe) provides a practical and intellectual forum to discuss, comment and review all issues raised by the development and implementation of the law and policy governing the area of general and sector-specific competition law in the 28 EU Member States.
Content and Form
Contributors to the journal report on key legislative developments in the EU and the Member States, and analyse important judgments that shape the field of EU competition and regulatory law, in particular those by the European Courts, international courts and tribunals, and higher national courts. For the issues of CoRe in 2018, we welcome submissions of articles, case notes, country reports and book reviews on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Major ongoing antitrust matters (eg Google, Gazprom) and procedural trends (commitment cases with behavioral/structural remedies, settlement cases);
- EU and national antitrust enforcement in network industries;
- Consultation of procedural and jurisdictional aspects of EU merger control;
- Tax ruling investigations;
- Digital Single Market Strategy and competition rules (e-commerce regulation and sector inquiry, Electronic Communications Code, big data and antitrust, broadband rollout, roaming tariffs, net neutrality etc);
- Directive 2014/104/EU on antitrust damages actions.
All contributions will be subject to double blind peer-review before acceptance for publication and are required to conform to the author guidelines available at: www.lexxion.eu/core/author-guidelines [gview file=”http://lawlex.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Author_Guidelines_CoRe.pdf”]
Deadlines For Submission:
Issue 1/2018: 1 January 2018
Issue 2/2018: 1 April 2018
Issue 3/2018: 1 July 2018
Issue 4/2018: 21 September 2018
Contributions may be submitted after the published deadlines, by arrangement with the editor.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE [gview file=”http://lawlex.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/CoRE.pdf”]