Bharati Law Review is Quarterly double blind Peer review academic journal, published & Print. It focuses on issues related to Administrative Law, Civil Procedure Law, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Domestic Law, Economic Law, Environmental Law, Intellectual Property Law, Private International Law, Public International Law, Media Law, E-commerce, Banking, Insurance, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, and emerging trends in allied subjects. The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume VI, Issue 1.
We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from within the legal community. We have a strong preference for articles that assert and defend a well-reasoned position.
Bharati Law Review ISSN 2278-6996 is a quarterly double blind peer reviewed journal. We look forward for submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia. Submissions can be in the form of long articles, short articles, case comments, legislative notes and book reviews.
Nature of Contributions:
- Word Limit: As has already been indicated, the maximum word limit for articles and essays is 5,000 words (exclusive of footnotes) whereas that for notes and comments is 2,500 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Citation Format: The citation format to be used is The Bluebook (19th ed.). In keeping with the same, speaking footnotes are discouraged.
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 350 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement of prior submission of abstract as the selection of the paper for publication shall be on the full manuscript. The abstract shall serve merely to help the Editorial Board in its review process.
- Biographical Information of Authors: A document with biographical information of the authors must be given in the footnote of Author’s Name including the following details: Post, E mail address, Postal Address, Name and Address of Institution, Course (if applicable), Academic Year.
25th June, 2017
- +91 – 9028233059 (Ms. Anamika Sharma)
- +91- 9890845670 (Dr. Sapna deo)
- Or write email at [email protected] or [email protected]
For more details visit http://bharatilawreview.com/
*SUBMISSIONS SHOULD BE MADE IN THE GIVEN SAMPLE ARTICLE FORMAT [ATTACHED DOCUMENT]