BALANCE, the International Multidisciplinary Law Journal is an effort of Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad campus, a constituent of Symbiosis International University, Pune. As the subject of Law has grown to include normative and critical approaches calling for multidisciplinary involvement to make the field of Law more substantial, the objective of the journal is to cohere the multidisciplinary ideas to the field of Law thus forming a unified whole.
In a nutshell, the purpose is to create a platform to integrate research ideas of different fields of study into the academic stream of Law to create a synergistic value to field of Law.
Given the above, the journal is aptly titled as BALANCE. The word BALANCE not only denotes a situation in which different elements are equal or in correct proportions, but also projected as an abbreviation which can be expanded as A Bricolage of Legal Augmentation to Navigate a Comprehensive Experimentation. The word Bricolage means construction of creation of things from a diverse range of available things.
Guidelines to Authors:
1. The contributions should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words and 3 keywords; the full papers shall not be more than 25 pages (excluding abstract) inclusive of tables, graphs, diagrams, photographs and references.
2. References need to be cited in APA style.
3. The margin should be 1.5 on all sides with 1.5 spacing between the lines. The headings should be in 14 font size, and the text in 12 font size, both Times New Roman, and the sub-headings need to be numbered.
4. The diagrams, tables, and photographs should have appropriate titles and sources if extracted.
5. The papers shall be checked for plagiarism and papers with instances of plagiarism shall be disqualified from presentation in the conference.
6. The first page of the full paper should have title of the paper, name(s) of the authors, Institute(s) of affiliation.
7. The second page should have Author(s) Profile with name, designation, institutional affiliation, educational qualifications, and contact numbers and email ids.
8. The third page should have title, name of the author(s), and an abstract.
The complete paper should be sent to the email id – [email protected]
All the papers shall be reviewed by a team of experts and the notification of acceptance shall be within 6 weeks.