It gives great pleasure to present to the 6th Government Law College International Law Summit, organized by the Students for the Promotion of International Law (SPIL), Mumbai. The Summit is scheduled to take place from 30th January-1st February, 2015.
The Summit, aside from the key note addresses, lectures, workshops and call for papers, comprises of two novel competitions, namely the Judgment Deliberation Competition and the Treaty Appreciation Competition, which were conceived within the portals of our institution. Our association with premier institutions such as the International Law Student Association, Chicago and the Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi has only added to our credentials and has ensured interest and participation from reputed law schools across the world.
The Theme for the 2015 edition of the Summit is ‘International Economic Law and Policy’. Them Summit will stimulate the minds of attendees through thought provoking interactions with experts and doyens of the legal fraternity.
CALL FOR PAPERS
All members of the legal fraternity, practitioners, professors and students are invited to present original academic works at the 6th Government Law College International Law Summit.
Papers shall be of a minimum length of 2000 words, the aforementioned figure not inclusive of footnotes.
Format for the Paper
- All papers must be typed and reproduced on a standard A4 paper (21 x 29 ¾ centimetres). The font and size of the text must be the same and must be in Times New Roman 12-point.
- The text of the Paper must have one and a half spacing. However, text of footnotes and headings may be single-spaced.
- Quotations of 50 words or more shall be block quoted (i.e. right and left indented) and may be single-spaced.
- All pages shall have margins of at least one inch, or two point six (2.6) centimetres, on all sides, excluding page numbers.
- All Citations must be in accordance with the Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation.
Registrations are permitted individually or in a team of two (2), three (3) or four (4). In case of the paper being authored by more than one individual, the names of the authors and the order of appearance must be specified.
Submission of Final Paper: 1st November, 2014
Best Paper ` 10,000
2nd Best Paper ` 7,000
Teams and individuals whose papers are chosen for presentation must register online for the Summit at www.spilmumbai.com or alternatively send an e-mail containing the registration form to [email protected] A demand draft for the amount of INR 1000, drawn in favour of “SPIL Government Law College Mumbai” must be sent to the address given below before the 16th January, 2015.
Contact for any further queries.
Kindly take note that accommodation for the duration of the Summit shall be provided only to individuals or teams whose papers have been thus chosen. Accommodation will be provided for a maximum of two (2) members, in case of a team registration.
For further details :