Centre for Social Justice (CSJ) is a human rights organisation fighting for the rights of marginalised and socially vulnerable groups.
Centre for Social Justice (CSJ) is developing a curriculum framework for introducing/designing ‘Law, Poverty & Development Courses’ in law schools across the country.In this regard, the Centre invites papers on the topic “Designing a Law, Poverty & Development Course” from those having practical knowledge and experience of such courses.
Theme: “Designing a Law, Poverty and Development Course”
Deadline: 25th August 2013 (11:00 p.m.).
- What is the purpose and objective of a Law, Poverty & Development Course?
- What is the ideal framework for the curriculum of a Law, Poverty & Development Course? (relevance and application, theoretical and practical course content, appropriate time for teaching the course, literature, etc.)
- What pedagogical methods and techniques must be employed so that the course can meet its objectives effectively and evolve?
- What are the learnings, criticisms and best practices of existing courses?
- The submissions should be of 1500 words maximum.
- The best entries will be invited to participate in designing the curriculum.
- You are required to send in your entries at [email protected]
Contact Information :
Centre for Social Justice, C-106, Royal Chinmay Towers, Opp. Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad-380 054, Gujarat, India.
Phone- +91-79-26854248. FAX- +91-79-26857443. [email protected].
Website – http://www.centreforsocialjustice.net/