Like prior conferences, the 16th Biennial Conference will offer a collegial and collaborative setting for legal writing and academic support professionals to meet, reconnect, and share ideas about pedagogy, scholarship, and professional growth.
Organiser: Legal Writing Institute in Philadelphia
Date : Sunday, June 29 – Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Venue : Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Presentations on legal writing teaching, scholarship, and professional development.
- Tracks for academic support and newer professors, critiquing workshop, poster sessions, coffee sessions, Idea Bank sessions.
- Spotlight session with Supreme Court advocates
- a track for scholarship
- workshops for special topics.
- The 2014 conference will feature a mix of presentations that address teaching theory as well as innovative and classroom-tested ideas for new and veteran teachers.
- Additional sessions will focus on interdisciplinary theory and empirical research that support legal writing scholarship; cognitive theories and technological changes applied to teaching legal research
- and a range of other topics including professional growth,academic support, applied legal storytelling, global skills, legal rhetoric, and hot topics in legal education.
- The poster presentations allow focused concentration on a discrete project or concept.
- Posters will be spotlighted throughout the conference.
- Registration for the 16th Biennial National Conference will open in January 2014.
- The registration fee schedule will be posted as soon as possible.
For further details please visit: