Call For Papers:
Legal Vidya: An Imprint of VidhiAagaz (Bearing ISBN):
Submit by 10th July
‘Vidhi Aagaz – Inking Your Brain’ is an edifying organization which aims to provide academic excellence through virtual and interactive methods. Since its inception, Vidhi Aagaz has organized a series of 5 successful competitions and have conducted ‘ViACON 2k18’ – The First Closed National Conference which received an overwhelming response from the entire academic fraternity. We have already published 4 books which has been widely recognized by many experts and involve contributions from researchers belonging to different backgrounds. (The books are also available on Amazon)
About Legal Vidya
Legal Vidya is a peer-reviewed, bi-monthly book (bearing ISBN) being published as an imprint of VidhiAagaz. It aims towards becoming a voice for the students, researchers, and the academic fraternity at large to show their research, Ideas, and suggestions to the world while increasing their academic knowledge.
The theme is open for the Book. Author(s) can write on any relevant topic related to Law and Social Issues.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1000-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “Vidhi Aagaz”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to [email protected] with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
Publication Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- The publication fee charged will be – INR
1300900 (Special Discount)
- Submission of abstract & research paper: 10th July, 2018
- Payment of registration fees: Within 7 days of acceptance
- Book publication date: July 2018
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp & Call: +91 93990-94820