Vidhi Aagaz is proud to invite papers for the Volume I of its flagship law journal “Scholars Paradise”.
The journal welcomes original and unpublished works from Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested to send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 27th August, 2017.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL, CALL FOR PAPERS
“Scholars Paradise” is a double blind peer-reviewed quarterly multi-disciplinary Journal which solicits quality research, providing a platform to promote discussions on general and legal issues and challenges. It also aims at highlighting recent developments and legal issues impacting social, economic and political factors.
All papers accepted and processed by the Journal will be published on the Website (www.vidhiaagaz.com) in the First Issue of the First Volume (Volume 01 Number 01, September-November, 2017), set to be published in September, 2017.
The theme is open for the I volume.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
Research paper : 4000-6000 words
Article: 3000-5000 words
Essay : 2000-3000 words
Book reviews: 1000-2000 words
Short Note & Case Comment: 1500 – 2500 words
- The submission should not be previously published or should not be currently under review at any other journal/conference and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The size of submission should be according to following:
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “Vidhi Aagaz”
- A separate covering letter containing the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact detail shall be sent along with the submission.
Note: the original manuscript shall not include any information that could identify the author(s).
The submissions must be mailed electronically to [email protected]
27th August, 2017.
No publication fee will be charged.
For any clarification or queries, feel free to
Mail us at [email protected]
Call us at 9171969324
Facebook – Click Here
website – Click Here