The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli, imparting high quality legal education, invites all legal researchers, academicians, advocates, legal experts, students and other stake holders working in and interested in the field of IPR to take part in the one day National Seminar on “Intellectual Property Rights: New Age Challenges” organized by the university on 12-November-2016.
12th November, 2016
- IP Forum Shifting: FTAs, BITs & TRIPS Plus Standards
- National IPR Policy
- Compulsory Licensing and Affordable Medicines
- Traditional Knowledge and Cultural Expressions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution in Intellectual Property Matters
- Patent reforms: Utility and software patents
- Non- conventional Trademarks
- Access to knowledge and Copyright enforcement
- Standard Essential Patents and their availability on FRAND terms
- Copyright and Cyberspace
- Domain names and Trademarks
- Forum shopping
- Fan fiction & Character Merchandising
- Copyright and Remix culture
Note: The above identified issues /sub-themes are only illustrative. Participants may select the related topics covered under the main theme.
A maximum of two authors are permitted per paper.
12-10-2016 – Last date for submission of Abstract
15-10-2016 – Intimation of Accepted Abstract
20-10-2016 – Last Date for Registration
02-11-2016 – Date for Submission of Final Draft
07-11-2016 – Publication of Final List
12-11-2016 – Date of Seminar
- Seminar Co-ordinator
Mr. M. Mahindra Prabhu,
Tamil Nadu National Law School.
Contact Number: (+91)9698128395
- Student Co-Ordinators
Aishwarya Anita Arakal – (+91)8098033415
Apoorva Vinjamur – (+91)9884886378
Rahul M. Shankhar – (+91)9789001594
For further queries, kindly drop us a mail at: se[email protected]