Network for International Law Students Law invites, in association with Indian National Bar Association, invites submissions in form of articles, case notes and book reviews for the November 2014 volume.
1. International Human Rights Law
2. International Humanitarian Law
3. Intellectual Property Rights
4. Trade Policy & Regulations
5. Trade Secrecy Law
6. Asia Currency Union
7. Supra State Entities: EU and Beyond
8. Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement
9. Alternative Dispute Resolution
10. Maritime Law
And any other topics of contemporary and international relevance.
1. All manuscripts must be submitted in electronic format only.
2. The submissions must be submitted to [email protected] with the subject ‘Submission
for NILS Law Review Vol. 1 – Author/s name –Institution’ by September 15, 2014.
3. All manuscripts submitted shall accompany;
- A covering letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the manuscript and contact information viz. Email ID and Mobile number.
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before.
- An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
4. Electronic submissions shall be made in Word Format (.doc)/(.docx) only.
5. Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in THE BLUEBOOK: A UNIFORM SYSTEM OF CITATION.
The Review employs footnotes as the method of citation.
6. No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author (s), affiliation(s) and
acknowledgements should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All
such information may be incorporated in the covering letter accompanying the manuscripts.
7. The main text of the paper should be in font size 12, Times New Roman, 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in
font size 10, Times New Roman, 1.0 line spacing. Legal maxims should be in italics.
8. Word Limit:
- 5,000 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Articles
- 2,500 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Case Notes
- 1,500 words (exclusive of footnotes) in case of Book Reviews
Click HERE for official invitation