Call for Papers: Journal of International Law and Conflict Studies, Volume 1 Issue 1 [JILCS]: Submit by 20th, February, 2017
Journal of International Law and Conflict Studies (ISSN 2223-8522) invites submission of Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries for its Volume I, Issue I.
About the Journal
JILCS is a peer- reviewed bi-annual and research-driven journal that provides intellectual platform for the dissemination of critical, empirical and regular papers in Law, Public administration and Humanities. The Journal invites submissions across all dimensions and peripherals of International Law and Conflict Studies. All submissions throughout said parameters are welcome. The Journal is a sincere effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions which have given way for a continuing debate between the relationship of law and conflicts between different nation-states, conflicts between organizations in different nation-states. Through papers published, the journal hopes to promote good governance, peace and sustainable development.
Researchers, members of the academia, students and others interested may send in their submission latest by 20th, February, 2017.
A confirmation mail will be sent by 27th, February, 2017 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
The printed copy of the journal will be sent to the authors by 10, March, 2017.
The Author will receive a printed copy of journal, a certificate duly signed by Editor-in-Chief, Elvira Kuvandykova (2 copies of journal and 2 certificates in case of co-authored paper)
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Citation: Harvard Blue Book, 19th Edition shall be adhered to.
- The body of the paper shall be:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 10
- Line Spacing: 1
Word Limit (s)
Word Limit mentioned below shall be considered-
- Articles- 3000-5000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries- 1000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews- 1000-2000 words including footnotes
All the Articles, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries being contributed for The Editors of International Law and Conflict Studies are to be sent at:
- Entry should be in either ‘doc’ or ‘docx’ format.
- The entries should reach the given email-Id before by 20th February, 2017.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
Elvira Kuvandykova (Editor-in-Chief)
E-mail: [email protected]
Abhinav Chauhan (Managing Editor)