About the Journal
Corporate Law Journal (CLJ) is an online journal brought out by a group of young NLU students, MBA and other fledgling professionals striving to provide in-depth coverage of the corporate issues that mean the most to professionals, educators, researchers, academicians and other members of the corporate community. This platform shall ignite the idea and desire of young students to contribute in the field of education and research alongside the erudite response of corporate luminary.
The Corporate Law Journal aims to focus on contemporaneous legal issues related to corporate world and its environment. The area may include but is not limited to Corporate Law, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Consumer Products and Retail, Dispute Resolution, Communications Telecom & Broadcasting, Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Taxation etc, receiving contributions from practitioners, legal academician, professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The tentative theme for Inaugural Issue shall focus on “CORPORATE LAW & ITS ENVIRONMENT”.
The submissions must aim to examine the existing legal framework and further provide a cogent analysis of the same.
All submissions throughout said parameters are welcome. The ambit of the Journal is broad and not restricted to any particular title and includes all contemporary issues in corporate field, both national and international.
- Research Article (4000 to 7000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 to 2500)
- Case Comments (1000 to 3000)
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected]
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All manuscripts would be subject to plagiarism check and if the content is found to be plagiarized, the submission shall be liable rejection.
The last date for submissions is 25th June, 2017.
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at [email protected]