Legal Bloc Journal (ISSN: 2395-0277) is inviting original, unpublished research work in the form of Articles, Case comments and Book reviews from Students, Academicians, Professionals and Researchers for its Vol. 2 Issue 8.
Submission deadline is Nov. 10, 2016
Journal is an academic monthly published journal. Primary purpose of Journal is to inculcate a culture of research among the Academicians, Research Scholars and students, to be an important academic forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community. To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in academic circle we have strong editorial board of legal luminaries.
Journal accepts academic submissions in the form of articles, notes, case comments and book reviews.
Journal does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.
Nature of Submissions:
- Articles (5000-10000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments (1500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
*Book Review should specify all relevant information relating to the book reviewed such as the name(s) of the author(s) and editor(s), edition of the book reviewed, year of publication, Name of publisher and place of publication.
- Format of Submission: Submissions must be in electronic form only. All submissions must be MS-Word-processed. Main text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with line spacing 1.15.
- Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of about 250 to 300 words describing the relevant points of discussion attempted in the paper and the relevant conclusions drawn.
- Headings: The main title should be centred, typed in Times New Roman and emphasised in bold with font size 14. The sub-titles must be left indented, emphasized in bold with font size 12.
- Citation: Bluebook (19th edi.) Citation.
Co-authorship is allowed.
The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, institutional affiliation, title and category of the submission.Submissions should be sent in .doc or .docx format only.
All manuscripts must be submitted to [email protected] on or before Nov. 10, 2016.
Selected Papers will be published in Vol. 2 Issue 8 on Nov. 25, 2016
Single Author: 1000/ Co-author: 1500/