First of all, have a look on “www.aapkaconsultant.com“. Aapka Consultant, India’s leading
online Business Service Provider, having a professional network of CA, CS & Lawyers across India providing comprehensive range of services to Individuals, Firms, Entrepreneurs, Companies, Businesses and Start up’s. Recently, we’ve introduced “LEGAL RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (LRC)” where we are striving to connect the cherished minds of the legal world with reputed Law Firms, Multi-national Companies, Advocates etc. across the globe.
- It should be reader friendly. The aim is to reach common man; so write in simple language so that a person even from non legal background can understand the topic.
- Subject: Law relating to Company Law like Company Registration Process, Annual Compliance, Penalty, Minutes, Board Meetings etc. , IPR [Trademark, Copyright, Patent & Design], Legal Documentation, Legal Drafting, Legal compliance for any new start ups, ventures etc. , Legal Opinion by Retired Judges, Recent Controversies,To provide knowledgeable articles for students or individuals like how to prepare CV/resume/Cover Letter, articles relating interview selection, Group Discussion etc.
- To provide concise, short & to the point structured
- Citations, Case names should be used, if necessary, not
- The title of the Blog should be
- The Blog shall be original and unpublished
- The Blog should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other
- Word Limit- 1000 words (Maximum)
- All submissions must contain the name of the author, academic qualifications, professional information (including institutions to which they are affiliated), the title of the manuscript, and contact information. Joint authorship of papers by individuals of the same or different institutions is welcomed.
- Aapka Consultant retains complete discretion over acceptance/rejection of
- Authors, upon submission, must communicate their acceptance of the following conditions:
- The work, upon publication, becomes the property of Aapka
- Permissions for subsequent publication/reprint and/or derivative works must be obtained from Aapka
- The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work. The author must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication
- Candidate will be informed via mail upon publication of its blog.
- There is no such deadline. Feel free to submit your article/essay anytime and if selected it will be published under the name(s) of author(s)
Submissions are to be mailed to [email protected] under the subject heading.
“Do not copy, use your own creative mind and think out of the box.”