South Asian Law Review Journal
Volume 5 – ISSN – 2456 7351
South Asian Law Review Journal [SALRJ] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 5 which will focus on contemporary issues of law (National & International).
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article/Essay shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, Case Analysis/ Case comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors. 5 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on March 25, 2019
- Authors should send their papers using the “Submit Article” link on the website i.e. salrj.ccinternational.in
- For any queries, contact us at by clicking here.
THE REVIEW PROCESS & OTHER INFORMATION:-
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with Creative Connect International Publishers Group. Due accreditation will be given to the authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
PUBLICATION FEES [AFTER THE PAPER IS ACCEPTED]
The author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the author/s via email.
|Single Author||Rs. 1200 [30 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 2 Authors||Rs. 1600 [50 USD for International Authors]|
|Co-Authorship for 3 Authors||Rs. 2500 [100 USD for International Authors]|
Submission Deadline: March 25, 2019
Intimation of Acceptance: March 30, 2019
Date of Publication of Volume 5: April 10, 2019
Website – salrj.ccinternational.in
Submission Guidelines – salrj.ccinternational.in/submission-guidelines
Submit Article – salrj.ccinternational.in/submit-article
Contact Us – salrj.ccinternational.in/contact-us