NLIU e-Journal of International Law
Call for Papers
Theme: Public International Law
Deadline: 1st November 2015
The Centre for Research in International Law (CRIL), a student-run body at National Law Institute University – Bhopal (NLIU) and the official Bhopal Chapter of the International Law Students Association (ILSA), is now accepting submissions for the NLIU e-Journal of International Law.
The NLIU e-Journal of International Law is a bi-annual online journal which publishes scholarly articles in the field of international law. It seeks to secure collaboration between students, research scholars and professionals interested in international law, from all over the world.
For the 1st edition, the theme of which is Public International Law, submissions are invited for the following genuine, original and unpublished manuscripts:
- Articles (6,000 – 8,000 words): The article must be a comprehensive and in depth analysis of the problem dealt with, including contributions by the author.
- Essays (4,000 – 6,000 words): The essay must deal with a specific issue, and must contain arguments for or/and against the existing set up.
- Judgment Analyses (2,000 – 4,000 words): The analysis must be a comment on a recent judgment, discussing the views expressed, the relevance of the judgment and the opinions of the author.
Kindly send in your submissions by 1st November 2015 to [email protected]mail.com along with the duly filed out Submission-cum-Declaration Form available here. Submissions must adhere to the guidelines found here.
For further details, please visit our website here.
In case of any queries, drop an email at [email protected] or contact:
- Twinkle Chawla, Convenor, CRIL: +91 9753749349
- Suriti Chowdhary, Co-convenor, CRIL: +91 9713413083
- Tara Hari, Head of Journal, CRIL: +91 8966030369