Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL) ISSN no. 2394-6091 is a bi-annual journal published by the Centre for Air and Space Law (CASL), NALSAR University of Law.
Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL) aims to steadily build a strong pool of Indian and foreign scholars specialized in the respective domains. IJASL invites papers for publication in its upcoming issue.
- Theme for Journal: The author is free to choose any issue/topic/sub-theme within the broader theme of “Aerospace and Defence Laws”.
- Abstract: Each manuscript submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words describing the relevant arguments made or conclusions that have been drawn; which should be placed at the beginning of the paper. The abstract shall not be used for any prior selection of manuscripts its basis and is merely to assist the reader.
- Number of Authors: Paper can be co-authored however, a maximum of two authors is allowed.
- Mode of Submission: Online only: All contributions and correspondence should be addressed to [email protected]. The manuscript should be accompanied with the author‟s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- Submission Deadline: The Last Date for submissions is 30th March, 2018 on or before 5 pm.
- Contact: Ms. Anita Singh, Associate Editor, Indian Journal of Air and Space Law (IJASL), Centre for Air and Space Law (CASL), NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad | Ph.: 040-23498446/445 | Email: [email protected]
- Official Notification.