National Seminar on Violence against women is to be organised on 21st and 22nd August, 2013.
The Seminar is sponsored by Indian Council for Social Science Research (ICSSR).
Academicians, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and Student research scholars to submit their Research Papers on the subthemes to be covered in different Technical Sessions during the National Seminar on Violence against Women.
Full paper along with an abstract not exceeding 500 words must be sent by email attachment. Only abstracts (without full paper)
will not be accepted. The Sub-Theme being taken up in the research paper must be specified.
Submissions are to be made in word format, preferably in 12 font size, Times New Roman (with 14 Font size for titles) in A4 size format with 1.5 line spacing.
1. Eve-teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape
2. Forced Prostitution and Trafficking of Woman and the Girl Child
3. Sexual Harassment and Abuse at the Workplace
4. Domestic Violence and Honour Based Violence
5. Cyber-Crime against Women
6. Image of Women in the Media
Deadline for submitting papers:
Authors are requested to submit full papers along with their abstract on or before 5th August, 2013 through email on the ID: [email protected]
The decision of the reviewers will be final and binding. The decision of the reviewers on the acceptability of the paper will be intimated by 12th August, 2013 through email only.
- Submission of Abstract and Full Paper: 5th August, 2013
- Confirmation of Acceptance of the Paper: 12th August, 2013
- Suggestions and Feedback, if any: 12th August, 2013
- Submission of Final Paper for Circulation: 17th August, 2013
1. For Delegates
Before 17th August: Rs. 1000/
After 17th August: Rs. 1200/-
2. For Students
Before 17th August: Rs. 500/-
After 17th August: Rs. 700/-
For further details regarding Publishing, Awards VISIT.