National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi proposes to launch the maiden issue of the bi-annual NUSRL JOURNAL ON LAW AND POLICY to encourage critical writing on issues of contemporary relevance that cut across various disciplines.
The NUSRL Journal on Law and Policy invites submissions in the form of Articles, Book Review Comments for its first issue year 2014 from academicians , teachers and researchers.
Articles and other contributions for possible publication are welcome and these as well as books for review should be addressed to the Executive Editor of the Journal, National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi, India.
All Submissions must be accompanied by a Covering letter stating the title of the Research paper, author’s full name, name of institute and the author’s contact details. Submission must be in MS Word doc. 2010, Font- Times New Roman.
- Abstract: All the entries should be accompanied by an abstract (except shorter articles and notes and comments and book review) which should not exceed 200 words, Font size 10.
- Key words: At list five key words must be mention in all the entries (except shorter articles and notes and comments and book review).
- Main text: Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 spacing, Justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
- Foot note: Times New Roman, Font size 10.
- Both single authored and Co-authors (a maximum of two authors) entries will be accepted.
- Specially in the context of book review, the submission should include relevant information like the Title of the Book reviewed, name of the author(s)/editor(s), Publication information (name, place and year of publication), total number of pages, etc.
SUBMISSION DATE: 15 MAY 2014
All submissions are required to be addressed to the Editor, The Editorial Board, NUSRL Journal on Law and Policy or mailed to [email protected]
Submissions made after the last date of submission will be considered for subsequent issues.
Dr. Shweta Mohan
Contact No.- 8002666858
Submission should be mailed at [email protected]
Address for correspondence:
The Editorial Board,
NUSRL Journal on Law and Policy
National university of Study and Research in Law .Ranchi
BIT Polytechnic Campus, BIT Mesra, Ranchi- 835215.
CLick HERE for details of citation method.