The Editorial Board of the Bhavan’s Palsar Neethi Pathrika, a biannual, ISSN numbered, double-blind peer-reviewed Law Journal is inviting submissions for its Inaugural Edition. The Journal, is the flagship Law Journal, of the Bhavan’s N. A. Palkhivala Academy for Advanced Legal Studies and Research, (BHAVAN’S PALSAR), Affiliated to University of Calicut, Ramanattukara, Kerala. We welcome submissions, on any topic of law related to contemporary legal issues, from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal fraternity.
All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and editing by the Editorial Board.Categories of Submissions
1. Articles of length 10000 to 15000 words (inclusive of footnotes); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
2. Notes and Comments including case commentaries between 6000 and 10000 words.
3. Book Reviews between 2000 and 4000 words.
1. Submission are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to [email protected]
2. All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 15th August, 2017.
3. All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 150 words, accompanying the article.
4. By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
5. Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
6. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
1. All submissions must follow the Standard Indian Legal Citation (SILC) non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
3. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
4. Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within one week of submission.
For further queries contact Nikhilesh N Faculty in charge of Journal; Mob: 9037884213 or E-mail to [email protected]
For further details, kindly visit their website http://bhavans-palsar.in/