The Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment (VCC), a joint center of Columbia Law School and The Earth Institute at Columbia Law School is pleased to announce a call for papers for Part Two of the Yearbook to be published by Oxford University Press (OUP).
Theme: International Investment Law and Policy
Deadline: 15th September 2013
About the yearbook:
- The Investment Yearbook monitors current developments in international investment law and policy.
- Part One focuses on trends in foreign direct investment,international investment agreements, and investment disputes.
- Part Two looks at central issues in the contemporary discussions on international investment law and policy. The chapters in Part Two may be detailed analyses or short think-pieces.
- Original contributions to be considered for publication in the Investment Yearbook are accepted on a rolling basis.
- All papers must be original texts and are subject to double-blind peer review.
- Footnotes should conform to theOxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities, 4th ed. (available at: http://www.law.ox.ac.uk/published/OSCOLA_4th_edn_Hrt_2012.pdf )
- An abstract and a table of contents are recommended.
- For inclusion in the 2013/2014 edition of the Investment Yearbook, submissions should be sent by September 15, 2013 to the Yearbook’s Managing Editor, Daniel Litwin. ([email protected])