Date: November 12-15, 2013
Place: Bangkok, Thailand
The International Association of IT Lawyers (IAITL) invites you to participate in the 8th International Conference on legal, security and privacy issues in information technology law. The Conference is an opportunity for academics, practitioners and consultants to come together, exchange ideas, and discuss emerging issues in IT law and the emerging technological environment. The Association invites contributions focusing on Legal, Security and Privacy Issues of IT, including but not limited to:
The conference committee is seeking submissions of papers for oral presentations at the conference in three major categories:
– Academic, peer reviewed papers – these papers will be peer reviewed by members of the program committee and other independent reviewers (where necessary) and will be published in the edited conference proceedings with ISBN. All papers will also be published in several leading international journals.
– Presentations based on a short abstract & non-academic papers – these papers will not be peer reviewed. These papers will be selected on merit by the program committee. This category covers corporate papers, best practices, new technologies, policy issues etc.
All accepted papers will also be published in leading international journals.
Authors must provide about 150 words abstract. For complete papers, authors must provide about 150 word abstract and five keywords. There is a word limit of maximum page limit of 15 pages using a paper size of 16 x 23 or approximately 6500 words including references). All photos, tables and figures must be in .jpg format.
1. Submission Deadline for Full Research Papers (peer reviewed): October 1, 2013
2. Submission Deadline for Presentations based on short abstract: November 1, 2013
3. Notification of Acceptance (Full Research Papers): October 5, 2013. For papers submitted before the deadline, authors will be notified 1-7 days after submission.
-4. Final Camera-Ready (Proceedings) Version and Registration Payment: October 11, 2013.
For Further Information, Click here.