ORGANISER: Global Science & Technology Forum
DATE: 9th – 10th June 2014
VENUE: Bangkok, Thailand
The laws of the land lay the foundations of peace and order, and to ensure people progress in all aspects of their lives – whether in business, education, travel, health or recreation. The role of public officials is to create, scrutinize, implement and uphold the laws in order to protect the rights of every individual, corporate entity or institution.
Educators of law thus possess the task of not only shaping each and every generation of legal practitioners into knowledgeable and responsible agents, but also the study of issues which surround the practice of law and its implementation across jurisdictions.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Intellectual Property (IP) Law
- Trademarks Law
- Copyright Law
- R&D and innovation in high-tech
- Open standards and entrepreneurship
- Competition in two-sided markets
- High-tech and anti-trust policy
- The Internet Search
- Law of common areas
- Labour Law
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Human Rights/Civil Liberty
- Corporate Finance Law
- Taxation Law
- Public Law Fundamentals
- Transport Law
- Tourism Law
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- International Economics and Trade Law
- Public Contract Law
- Law of International Regulations
- Media Law
Regulations & Public Policy:
- Public Policy
- Defense Policy
- Terrorism and Anti-Drugs Policy
- Immigration Law including citizenship
- Criminal Law including foreign and security
- Webscience, ePrivate Policy
- Procurement and Business Regulations
- Antitrust Economics and Competition Policy
- Regulation, Private Sector Authority and Market Building
- Public Policies and Behaviour of Economic Agents
- Interjurisdictional differentials and their effects
- Development planning and policy
- Regional Development Policy
- Social Policy
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-3809, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-3817) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS) (Print ISSN: 2251-2853, E-periodical: 2251-2861) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb and Cabell’s Directories.
The book will be edited by Edward P. Wolfers, CSM CMG BA PhD, Foundation Professor of Politics, University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• LRPP 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the LRPP 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category(guidelines for panel proposal submission).
SUBMITTING YOUR PAPERS
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in standard format (double column, single-spaced, 10-pt font) describing new theoretical and/or experimental research. Submissions are recommended to have no more than 10 pages (extra pages are subject to surcharge), including figures, tables, and references. Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness, and presentation.
Download Registration Form | Click here for Online Registration
GSTF extends concession (financial assistance) on a case by case basis for doctoral candidates and for delegates from developing countries based on merit (of the research paper submitted and accepted) and need. In order to be eligible for concession and any other assistance, the paper has to be accepted for publication in our journals and conference proceedings.
|PayPal Svc Charge
|For Regular Papers|
|Early Bird Registration – Author (GSTF Member)||950||47.50||997.50|
|Early Bird Registration – Author (Student)||950||47.50||997.50|
|Early Bird Registration – Author (Non Member)||990||49.50||1039.50|
|Extra Papers (Up to 4 extra pages)||80/page||4/page||84/page|
|Late Registration – Author (GSTF Member)||1200||60||1260|
|Late Registration – Author (Student)||1200||60||1260|
|Late Registation – Author (Non Member)||1250||62.50||1312.50|
|For Posters & Extended Abstracts|
|Early Bird Registration – Author (GSTF Member)||700||35||735|
|Early Bird Registration – Author (Student)||700||35||735|
|Early Bird Registration – Author (Non Member)||750||37.50||787.50|
|Late Registration – Author (Student)||900||45||945|
|Late Registation – Author (Non Member)||950||47.50||997.50|
|Non-Author Participant + Proceedings||820||41||861|
|For Technical Program Committee (TPC) members|
|TPC (Author) Delegate||600|
|TPC (Non-Author) Delegate||410|
For more information, please contact our Conference Secretariat at [email protected]
|Full Paper Submission Deadline:||6th December 2013|
|Final Paper (Camera-Ready) Submission Deadline:||7th February 2014|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline:||31st March 2014|
|Late Registration Deadline:||9th May 2014|
|Conference Dates:||9th – 10th June 2014|
*Author registrations that are completed AFTER the Late Registration Deadline may not be included in the Conference Proceedings.
For further details and information please visit :