The NLUO Student Law Journal is published by the Student Journal Committee (SJC), National Law University, Odisha (NLUO).
It is a biannual, double-blind peer reviewed student journal dedicated to the study and research of contemporary legal issues from an Indian perspective.
The Journal invites papers for its forthcoming publication, Volume 1 Issue 2.
(a) Articles (6000 – 8000 words)
(b) Notes (2500 – 5000 words)
(c) Case/Legislative Comments (2000 – 3000 words)
- original, unpublished submissions from academicians, practitioners, students of law, etc.
- Submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and a brief bio of the author(s).
- The submission must be formatted according to the following specifications:
o Body: Font Size: 12; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5 lines
o Footnotes: Font Size: 10; Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: Single
o Paper: A-4
o Margins: 2.54 cm on all sides
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edition).
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Submissions must be e-mailed to [email protected] on or before May 15, 2014 in .doc/.docx format along with a duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and/or is not in the course of being published in any journal, magazine, newspaper, website, etc.
For further details visit: http://nluo.ac.in/call-for-papers/
Contact details : [email protected]