Colloquium Opus (Seminar Committee of NLUO) invites call for papers –
National Seminar on “Institutional Challenges to Protection of Environment” to be held on 24th and 25th August, 2013.
The event is open for contributions from 3 year and 5 year LLB students in India selected on the basis of papers submitted and the quality of
The committee shall publish the most innovative papers in its flagship journal “Colloquium Opus Law Journal” which shall be brought out
annually by the committee.
1. Corporate Regulation by E-Legislation.
2. Environmental Crimes.
3. National Action to Prevent Climate Change.
4. Administrative and Judicial Structure to Protect Environment: Pollution Control Board, NEAMA, NGT.
1. Last date for submission of Papers: 5th August, 2013.
2. Declaration of Results of papers selected for the Seminar: 10th August, 2013.
3. Last date for Confirmation of Participation by authors of selected Papers: 13th August, 2013.
4. Dates of the Seminar (presentation of paper): 24th-25th August, 2013.
For details regarding Submission guidelines, visit Event Page.