PLACE: Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi-835205
DURATION: 11th & 12th September, 2013
The Seminar will invite academicians, research scholars, development practitioners, NGO’s and administrators to document cases of decentralization, governance and changing paradox of development in rural India.
THEMES: The conference shall deliberate on the following themes:
- Issues in Decentralized Governance and Development in Rural Areas;
- Role of Civil Society Organizations in Development and Good Governance;
- Innovations and Intervention for Development in Rural Areas;
- Challenges to Decentralized Governance and Development in Rural Areas;
- ICT in Rural Development and Decentralized Governance;
- Public Private Partnership and Corporate Social Responsibility in Governance;
- Basic Service Delivery and various challenges to Decentralized Governance;
- Policy Interventions for Decentralized Governance and Rural Development;
- Naxalism and Problems Related to Rural Underdevelopment.
- Globalisation and Challenges to Rural Development.
The guidelines for submission of abstracts and full papers are as follows.
Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 200 words. It should include a title of the abstract, key words, author’s name, designation, institutional affiliation, mailing address, contact number, E-mail ID.
- The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. should be between 5000 to 6000 words.
- The full paper should be in English and typed in MS-Word in Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5 space.
- Bibliographical references should be arranged alphabetically and given at the end of the text in the APA format.
- The full version of paper should be submitted in both hard and soft copy latest by August 30, 2013 to [email protected]
- Students and Research scholars: Rs. 700/-
- Faculty Members and Academicians: Rs. 1500/-
- Institutionally sponsored experts: Rs. 2000/-
- Registration fee can be sent in form of DD in favour of SeminarCUJ (payable at Punjab National Bank Brambe-Ranchi) with dully filled registration form or cash can directly be deposited in the PNB Account Number- 7277000100001388 (IFC Code-PUNB0727700). Registration fee can also be paid on the spot in Cash.
Deadline for Abstracts: August 10, 2013.
Acceptance Communication: August 15, 2013.
Deadline for Full Papers: August 30, 2013.
For more details, visit HERE.