ABOUT: This is to invite contributions for the upcoming edition of the National Law School Journal (NLSJ) which is a peer-reviewed journal edited by faculty members at the National Law School of India University (NLSIU) in Bangalore.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE? The National Law School Journal seeks pieces authored by practitioners, academicians and researchers. This implies that those enrolled in research degrees (e.g. M. Phil, PhD. and comparable programmes) are welcome to contribute. However, we will not be accepting submissions from students who are presently enrolled in taught programmes.
- Long articles : 8,000-12,000 words
- Shorter essays : 5,000-8,000 words
- Comments on judicial decisions :3,000–5,000 words
- Analysis of legislative materials :3,000-5,000 words
- Reviews of recently published books: 2,000-3,000 words; besides other forms of scholarly writing and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
DEADLINE: November 30, 2013.
- All submissions is to be e-mailed on the ID [email protected] (preferably in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Dr. Sarasu Esther Thomas (Chief Editor, National Law School Journal, 2014).
- The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- We encourage potential contributors to adhere to the Harvard Bluebook (21st edn.) for citation style.
All queries may be directed to the above-mentioned e-mail address.
[NOTE: All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.]
To visit main website, CLICK HERE.