Contributions are being invited for the upcoming edition of the National Law School Journal (NLSJ). It is a peer-reviewed journal edited by faculty members at the National Law School of India University (NLSIU) in Bangalore. While there are no rigid thematic constraints, contributions are expected to be largely within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
Deadline: 30th November, 2013
- Long articles (8,000-12,000 words)
- Shorter essays (5,000-8,000 words)
- Comments on judicial decisions (3,000–5,000 words)
- Analysis of legislative materials (3,000-5,000 words)
- Reviews of recently published books (2,000-3,000 words)
- Any other forms of scholarly writing.
Who can submit?
- Those enrolled in research degrees (e.g. M. Phil, phd. And comparable programmes)
However, submissions from students who are presently enrolled in taught programmes are not being welcomed this time.
- The submissions must be preferably in MS Word format and should be submitted along with a covering letter.
- The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- The contributors should adhere to the Harvard Bluebook (21st edn.) for citation style.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.
- The submissions should be submitted through electronic media at [email protected] addressed to Dr. Sarasu Esther Thomas (Chief Editor, National Law School Journal, 2014).
- All queries may be directed to the above-mentioned e-mail address.