About the Lawjustify
Lawjustify is a novel platform that aims to cater to the needs of law students by providing them a comprehensive learning and engaging platform to enable skills in the field of law and to grow more in the practical aspect with continuous learning. The platform is created by law students under the guidance of esteemed legal fraternity from different prestigious institutions.
The venture is in the budding stage, we would love it if you could support and help us to meet our mission, vision, and objectives. To find out more about lawjustify you can visit our website. We are excited to invite interested students aboard in the legal journey from ordinary to extraordinary.
“Be Lawgical, By lawjustifiable”
Lawjustify does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Submissions from various socio-legal themes are acceptable, you can submit to us your work on any branch related to law. We just need some top-notch legal content if you think you are good at writing skills and excellent in research then send us your work and redefined your work and help the legal community at large.
Submissions from the Students, Researchers, Academics, Professionals, and Practitioners are invited. (Advocates Interdisciplinary participation)
Categories for Submissions
- Research Papers (4000- 10000 words including footnotes)
- Articles (3000-4000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Lawjustify calls for unique and unpublished and research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Articles & Case Commentary. The quality-based selected research papers, Short Notes, Articles, Book Reviews, & Case Commentary will be published in the form of E-Journal on our online website.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format and must contain an abstract.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- 20th edition bluebook format of footnoting should be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
All submissions must be directed: Submission.email@example.com only. No submissions shall be entertained on any other email id of Lawjustify.
A maximum of Three co-authors is permitted. Submission for more than one co-author shall be only entertained for Special articles
- All the authors get a certificate on the successful publication of their work at lawJustify.
- Free Publication on E-Journal on our website.
- Guidance by our editors in future publications.
Publication Fee Details
There is no fee, the publication and submission are completely free.
- Notification for the call for paper: 20 July 2020
- Last date for submission of work: 10 August 2020
- Publication of Papers: Last week of August.
The selected papers shall be notified through email.
For any query contact us at Email: Lawjustify@gmail.com or put a query in “contact us” tab at lawjustify.com or WhatsApp at +91 9589761182, +919893586960
Click here to access the website