The ‘International Journal of Legal Studies and Research’ (IJLSR) has been established in the year 2012. The IJLSR is online e-journal and is managed by the School of Technology, Law and Development (STLD) of NUJS. The purpose of introducing this online e-journal is to reach widely to every reader interested in law and legal research, by way of open access system through internet and disseminate and share ideas and knowledge of legal studies and research all over the world. Therefore, the write up available to this e-journal is basically for educational and research reason only and not for any financial profit. This online e-journal supports the idea of Open Journal System (OJS) and would like to reach to its readers through electronic media only. This journal will not be issued in paper printed form keeping into account the global environmental condition.
- a valued resource for educational research institutions, other inter-related institutions and scholars fascinated in keeping abreast of legal studies and research nationally and globally, including:
- original and logical thinking
- existing and new legal studies and development
- law and legal research
- examination of case law
- an opportunity for facilitating the participation and encouragement of younger and talented academics.
- A possibility for national and global scholarly exchange and contest between law scholars.
- stage for assessment of current legal studies and research and predictable solutions for the upcoming.
Call for Papers
Editorial board of International Journal of Legal Studies and Research [ISSN (O): 2278-4764] is inviting articles/comments/book review form the legal academia for the September, 2013 issue [Vol. 2 No. 2]. The write up can be sent under the following category
- Part A – Articles:
· Any topic relating to legal studies and research.
· Articles particularly preferred by the Editorial Committee.
· 9/15 articles per issue.
· Minimum Length (6000 words including footnotes).
- Part B – Future Law:
· Any new Bill introduced relating to legal studies and research.
· Minimum Length (3000 words including footnotes).
- Part C – Book Reviews/Comments/Letters to the Editors:
· Any new/revised book launched relating to legal studies and research.
· Minimum Length (1200 words including footnotes).
The write up must reach through e-mail [email protected] on or before June 30, 2013. The Next issue will be uploaded on or after September 15, 2013. For further information one may visit instructions to author web page.
Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font, double-spaced. Main text should be in font size 12 and footnotes in font size 10 with no space. All submissions must be word processed, and compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and 2007. The Review uses only footnotes (and not end-notes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Bluebook (19th Edn.) system of citation. For general guideline of citation style one can visit the IJLSR citation method pdf page (click here). Editorial Committee strongly recommends electronic submissions only. Please submit the paper to [email protected] indicating which category your paper is intended for. All submissions should contain the name of the author, professional information, the title of the manuscript, and contact information. The article must contain an abstract not more than 150 words consisting of at-least three key words bearing relevance to the main article. Author’s name should be reflected immediately below the title of the paper with font 12 size Times New Roman, italicized and professional information including e-mail id must be reflected at the footnote. The title must be font 14 size Times New Roman bold and underlined. The inside captions/headings must be font 12 size Times New Roman and bold only.
Once the article is finally selected by the Editorial Committee, the author/s will receive the declaration form that the work is free from copyright violation and after signing the declaration form should send the form to Editorial Committee. After receiving the form the article will be published. The entire process will be executed through e-mail only as WBNUJS strongly recommends environment friendly governance and follows e-governance.
For more information click here