The 2014 International Conference on Law and Political Science is going to be held at the National Law University, Delhi, India.
Educators of law possess the task of not only shaping each and every generation of legal practitioners into knowledgeable and responsible agents, but also the study of issues which surround the practice of law and its implementation across jurisdictions. As the world becomes increasingly integrated the political, social, and cultural boundaries are being re-configured and new challenges emerge. The aim of this conference is to provide a platform which helps deal with certain important topics of this conference.
Date: 6th – 8th February , 2014
Venue: National Law University, Delhi
- International Business Academics Consortium (iBAC)
- National Law University Delhi
Theme: Law and Political Science
Call for Papers:
- Full Papers and Abstracts are invited to submit.
- All submissions to the conference will be reviewed by at least two independent peers.
•Intellectual Property (IP) Law
•R&D and innovation in high-tech
•Open standards and entrepreneurship
•Competition in two-sided markets
•High-tech and anti-trust policy
•The Internet Search
•Law of common areas
•Environmental and Energy Law
•Human Rights/Civil Liberty
•Corporate Finance Law
•Public Law Fundamentals
•International Economics and Trade Law
•Public Contract Law
•Law of International Regulations
•International law and politics
•Courts and Judicial Politics
•Legislative processes and public law
POLITICAL SCIENCE –
•Political theory and philosophy
•Policy analysis and studies
•Public policy and administration
•Geopolitics and political geography
•Policy studies and public policy analysis
•Cross-national political analysis
•Supranational and intergovernmental politics
•Foreign policy analysis
•Political psychology, bureaucratic, administrative and judicial behaviour
•Interdisciplinary Perspective on Violence & Politics
•Internet and Politics
Please submit your manuscript via the on-line management system
—–> On-line conference management system
Prospective authors are invited to submit their abstract(s) or full paper(s) electronically through the conference management system. All abstracts or full papers must be submitted electronically in DOC or PDF format. Full paper should be no longer than 30 pages. Abstract should be around 1-2 pages with 3-10 keywords that reflect the content. For your reference of submission, the style guide for authors is available here.
Until October 31, 2013
After October 31, 2013
- No matter your submission is single-authored or multi-authored, if you would like to have your accepted submission published in the conference proceedings, you have to pay registration fee US$300 for each submission before October 31, 2013 or US$350 after October 31, 2013.
- In case your submission is multi-authored and more than one author would like to participate in the conference, each participant needs to register and pay the registration fee separately.
- Every registered participant will get a copy of conference proceedings in CD-ROM format and admission to all conference sessions.
- Cancellation Policy for the Conference: If we receive your written cancellation before October 31, 2013, the registration fees will be refunded, deducted by an administrative fee of US$100. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after October 31, 2013.
For any questions or problems regarding the conference, please contact at :[email protected]
For further information please visit: http://www.soci-science.org/lps2014/home.html