Gujarat National Law University is inviting manuscripts on theme “Health and Medical Regulations and Practices in
Gujarat” for the Gujarat Law Journal (ISSN 2249-9644).
This is Volume 3 Issue 2 of the Journal.
You can submit by: August 31, 2014
For Detailed Information Click HERE
1. Occupational Health-Disease Control Priorities in Gujarat
2. Mental Health- Concepts, Emerging Evidence, Practice
3. Disability in the workplace: Company Practices in Gujarat
4. Health as a Human Right
5. Health and Environment Issues and Challenges
6. Government of Gujarat Mental Health Policy
7. Managing Human Resources for Health in Gujarat
8. Refugee, Mental Health Practice
9. Law and Health care Providers
10. Regulation of Alternative Medicine
11. Regulatory compliance for medical practices
12. Physician Re-entry into clinical practice
14. Law Medicine and Health Care
15. Hazards of biomedical waste and its management
16. Need of biomedical waste management in Hospitals of Gujarat
17. Clinical Issues in Health Care Management and role of Legislation
18. Health Policy: Health Care reforms and the future of the Indian Health system
19. Health Services: Delivery to citizens
20. Legal and regulatory aspects of medical institution in Gujarat
21. Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Issues in the Health Care Sector
22. Special Health and Medical regulatory regimes for people with different abilities in Gujarat.
Book Review and Case Comment
Case Comment should be latest/current Judicial decision.
The Submissions should be of a maximum 4500 words.
Send submissions on [email protected]
For Citation Manual Click HERE
For Guidelines Click HERE
Please refer to the Consent to Publish Policy HERE