This journal is named consentia on commerce and economics which means knowledge on commerce and economics. This journal will help you in gaining knowledge on present economic senario of our country. As Commerce is the whole system of an economy that constitutes an environment for business. The system includes legal, economic, political, social, cultural and technological systems that are in operation in any country. Thus, commerce is a system or an environment that affects the business prospects of an economy or a nation-state. It can also be defined as a component of business which includes all activities, functions and institutions involved in transferring goods from producers to consumers.
Economics is the social science that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. Political economy was the earlier name for the subject, but economists in the late 19th century suggested “economics” as a shorter term for “economic science” that also avoided a narrow political-interest connotation and as similar in form to “mathematics”, “ethics”, and so forth. A focus of the subject is how economic agents behave or interact and how economies work. Consistent with this, a primary textbook distinction is between microeconomics and macroeconomics. Microeconomics examines the behavior of basic elements in the economy, including individual agents (such as households and firms or as buyers and sellers) and markets, and their interactions. Macroeconomics analyzes the entire economy and issues affecting it, including unemployment, inflation, economic growth, and monetary and fiscal policy.
Submission of Articles: 2nd January 2014
Confirmation of Articles: 9th January 2014
Date of Publication 20th January 2014
Fees for Publication:
Author – 250 (Student)
Co-Authors – 350 (Students)
Co Authorship is limited to two members.
Academicians and Professionals – Rs 750
As your Article is selected and ready for publication a link will be sent to you for payment and the Payment will be done “ONLINE“
Guidelines for the Article:
Submissions are to be made only in electronic form, and are to be sent to [email protected].
· All submissions for the current issue must be submitted on or before January 2nd , 2014.
· Please provide Author details with your submission, including qualifications and institutional affiliations. These details are to be provided in the first footnote of the article, referenced from the author’s name.
· All work must be original. By submitting any work, the author is presumed to declare that the article is original and has not been published elsewhere.
· All articles must be submitted only in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions).
. Articles should be between 2000 – 5000 words including footnotes.
· No borders cover pages or title pages are required. Mention the title of the submission once in the beginning of the piece, followed by the author’s name.
· References must be footnoted. All references must be cited in simple text. No formatting is required for the citations.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLES AT : [email protected]