The International Association of IT Lawyers (IAITL) invites academics, practitioners and consultants to come together and exchange ideas and discuss emerging issues in public law in the 3rd International Conference on Public Law (IPLC).
Nov 11, 2013 – Nov 15, 2013
Oct 1, 2013
The conference invite contributions focusing on public law including but not limited to:
- Law of common areas (sea, space and Antarctica)
- spatial planning
- competition law
- human rights,civil liberty,
- environmental and energy
- law labour law and social policy
- corporate finance law
- taxation law
- Transport law
- International economics and trade law
- Public law fundamentals ( legislative procedures and judicial protection)
- Tourism law
- Imigration law including citizenship, and asylum
- Criminal law, including foreign and security policy, defense policy, terrorism and anti drugs policy
- International criminal justice and criminal analysis
- Public contract law
- Procurement and business regulations
- Law of international regulations
- Media law including public sector information policy
- Webscience, eprivate policy
- Telecommunication policy
The conference committee is seeking submissions of papers for oral presentations at the conference in three major categories:
- Academic, peer reviewed papers
- Presentations based on a short abstract &
- non-academic papers
Format to be followed :
- Authors are required to provide with an abstract of about 150 words.
- For complete papers, authors must provide about 150 word abstract and five keywords.
- There is a word limit of maximum page limit of 15 pages using a paper size of 16 x 23 or approximately 6500 words including references.
- All photos, tables and figures must be in jpg format.
- For full papers submitted for peer review, identifying information should be removed.
- Word attachment to be separately send in the following information: Title, Affiliation and Author’s Name.
- While preparing the final version of the manuscript, use of the conference template (click here) should be ensured.
- Submissions are to be send by electronic mail in a word document
- Submission Deadline for Full Research Papers (peer reviewed): October 1, 2013
- Submission Deadline for Presentations based on short abstract: November 1, 2013
- Notification of Acceptance (Full Research Papers): October 5, 2013.
- For papers submitted before the deadline, authors will be notified 1-7 days after submission.
- Final Camera-Ready (Proceedings) Version and Registration Payment: October 11, 2013
All accepted papers will also be published in leading international journals.
For further details click HERE