We are pleased to inform you that Unitedworld School of Law, recipient of the ‘Best Emerging Law College in India’ award 2015 at National Legal Summit and Awards, is going to organize its first National Seminar on “Changing Face of Corporates” with reference to amended provisions of ‘Corporate Social Responsibility’ in Companies Act, 2015. You are invited to participate and/or contribute your research papers.
- Date of National Seminar- 25th -26th July, 2015
- Venue – Unitedworld School of Law, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Diginitories to grace the National Seminar:
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Madan Lokur, Judge, Supreme Court of India.
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Jayant Patel, Judge, High Court of Gujarat
- Prof. Dr. Mohan Gopal, Former Director, National Judicial
- Mr. Naval Chaudhary, Former Managing Director – Albright & Wilson Chemicals India Ltd – Mumbai, & Independent Director – Gammon India Limited.
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice C.K. Thakker, Former Judge- Supreme Court of India, Renowned Arbitrator and Author of many Law books & Member of Executive Advisory Council – UWSL
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice G.S. Singhvi, Former Judge – Supreme Court of India (on ten point chart of activities under CSR)
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice K. S. P. Radhakrishnan, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Dr. Justice J.N.Bhatt, Judge – High Court of Gujarat
- Mr. Dushyant Dave, Counsel – Supreme Court of India & President- Supreme Court Bar Association
- Mr. Saurabh Soparker, Senior Advocate – High Court of Gujarat
- Prof. Dr. Anurag Agarwal, IIM-Ahmedabad (on the topic of Triple Bottom Line)
- Prof. Dr. Dholakia, Former Dean and Head of Law Department, M S University, Vadodara, Gujarat & member of Academic Advisory Council – UWSL
- C.S Shilpi Thapar, Founder of Shilpi Thapar & Associates, Company Secretaries,Ahmedabad
Kindly find detailed information in the attachment.Please visit http://www.uwsl.edu.in/
seminar/ for registration and more information on the seminar.We look forward to registration for participation at the earliest.