ABOUT THE JOURNAL:
The Law Mantra Law journal (ISSN 2321 6417) is a monthly academic journal, published online, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law. The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume I, Issue 3, which will be published in September 2013. The submission deadline for Volume I, Issue 3 is September 10, 2013. We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from within the legal community. We have a strong preference for articles that assert and defend a well-reasoned position. It is aimed at institutionalizing and channeling the analytical and incisive articles of students towards value addition and developing inherent potentials of legal fraternity.
The Themes for Call for Paper is “Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights: Causes and Consequences”.
The submissions may be in the form of articles, notes, comments, book reviews on the issues raised. All submissions must be made in accordance with the submission guidelines of the editorial board given below:
- We welcome submissions under the following categories, with word limits:
- Articles (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Co-authored papers / Papers with multiple authors are welcome.
- All submissions must conform to the following guidelines:
- Submissions are to be made only in electronic form, and are to be sent to [email protected]
- All submissions for the current issue must be submitted on or before September 10, 2013.
- Please provide Author details with your submission, including qualifications and institutional affiliations. These details are to be provided in the front page of author’s submissions.
- All work must be original. By submitting any work, the author is presumed to declare that the article is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- All articles must be submitted only in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions).
- References must be footnoted in Blue book 19th edition. All references must be cited in simple text. No formatting is required for the citations.
Submissions received to the Law Mantra Journal reviewed for following reasons:-
- Scope and relevance for article: The article must be based on contemporary legal issues. Content of article must be suitable for readers-Students, Legal Professions, Academicians.
- Language and Quality: Language must be formal and clear, adhering the submissions guidelines of journal.
- Copyright Violation: To ensure that, the submissions are not in violation of copyrights laws. Authors are required to obtain written permission for the use of any copyrighted material in the manuscript and must communicate the same journal.
The decision on publication will be solely at the discretion of the judge panel and it takes a minimum of 1 – 2 weeks after the deadline. We hope to bring condor and dynamic law journal which can make a majestic aid towards the society.
For further details any query contact :-Aditya on :-08255090897 or [email protected]
To visit WEBSITE, CLICK HERE.