ABOUT ECOLAWGY Brochure
Ecolawgy is a platform for conglomerating ideas- fresh, recycled and well-researched. This is a platform where we aim at “bringing out innovative legal and policy solutions for the world’s environment”. We want to be part of a community who are making efforts to save the planet, and we wish to do the same through policy-making and legal reforms. A lot is happening in the world and we aim to provide a dynamic platform where people can share their ideas. We are trying to bring about a change in the environment, one legal issue, at a time.
The Ecolawgy “Magazine” aims to create a space which fosters independent academic thought and innovation, which inculcates a culture of research and ignites conversations on matters of environmental jurisprudence and environmental values including current issues.
With the objective of further discussion on environmental jurisprudence and values, Ecolawgy- the Magazine welcomes the submissions from students, academicians, law practitioners & every environmental enthusiast.
Any work related to environmental issue and environmental jurisprudence.
STRUCTURE OF MAGAZINE
This magazine is a quarterly issue which consists of following parts-
- The Green Report- This segment of the magazine will cover news related to the environment and the problems which need to be addressed.
- The Green Passage- This segment of the magazine will be dedicated to articles linking any area of law with the environment
- The Green Column- This segment of the magazine will cover all the short writings including essays which can be a combination of both legal and non-legal aspects of environmental issues.
- The Green Vision – This segment of the magazine will be devoted to all the artists out there! An opportunity to showcase your painting, posters, meme skills, photography skills related to environment.
- The Green Fad- This segment of the magazine is dedicated to literature! Invites slogans, captions, poetry related to environment
- The entries (Articles, short writings, memes, posters, slogans & photographs) must be the original work of the author(s). The work should not be plagiarized.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed for the articles and essays.
- The articles/short-writings/slogans/essays/poetry must be submitted in an MS-Word document and posters/photographs/memes must be submitted in .jpg/.png form to [email protected] or [email protected]
- The authors shall receive an acknowledgement email on the receipt of the submission of their original work.
- The copyright of the submitted work shall automatically transfer to Ecolawgy.
- In relation to all the disputes, the decision of the editorial board and the core team shall be considered final and binding.
- All the contributors will be provided with the Certificate of Participation.
- All the selected contributors will be conveyed by mail and will get an opportunity of getting it published in the magazine and will be provided with certificate of publication and an Appreciation Certificate by the honorable editorial board.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- All the entries must be submitted through mail at [email protected],net or [email protected] with the subject line “Submission of (Type of Submission) for Volume 1 Issue 1”
- Each entry must be accompanied by a cover letter having the following particulars:
- Author(s) name
- Name of the Institution
- E-mail address
- Type of submission( refer to the abovementioned categories)
- Contact Number
- A declaration of copyright and originality
Last date of submission: 1stAugust, 2020
Entries received after the above mentioned date will be considered for the next issue.
Email: [email protected]
Archita Satsangi (Student Head Editor): +91-98733 88399
Note: (Contact via text or WhatsApp is preferred)