As a platform for National academic communication, the quality of journal has always an aspect attracting much of attention. To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in academic circle, we now call for editors among professionals, Researchers and experts. Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are encouraged to join in us and together, we will work hard to become a class level academic journal. Person interested in serving as volunteer editors for Legal Bloc journals, please submit your CV at: [email protected]
If you have a colleague who may enjoy serving as a volunteer editor for Legal Bloc Journal, please feel free to forward our Website address to him or her.
- The applicant must hold Graduation degree, or Final Year Student;
- The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field;
- Possess a very strong command of the English language, including verbal and written fluency;
- Provide a current electronic resume or curriculum vitae;
The responsibility of editors is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field.
Editors should consider themselves as mentors to the author(s) and comments should be specific and constructive and suggestions should be intended to enhance the manuscript.
Editors may be requested to review manuscripts in every month, and may be requested to author a commentary for publication related to the manuscript which they reviewed.
- Agree to return manuscripts in a timely manner;
- Agree not to distribute the manuscript or to disclose information within the manuscript;
If you are interested in becoming our reviewers/Editorial Board members, please send your CV at:[email protected] on or before March 7, 2015.