AMITY QUIZ ON CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
23 AUGUST 2013
• Registration is already OPEN
• Last date of registration is 31st July, 2013
• Registration on first come first serve basis.
• Only first 700 entries shall be entertained.
• Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of original demand draft with
duly filled registration form.
o Registration fee is Rs. 600/- per student.
o Registration fee with accommodation is Rs. 1000/- per student.
o There shall be NO on-desk registration.
o Registration form is attached at the end of this manual.
o The registration form needs to be printed and filled in. (incomplete
forms will not be accepted)
o Registration fee to be paid ONLY through – Demand Draft.
o Demand Draft to be issued from any nationalized bank in the favour of
“Amity University, Uttar Pradesh”, payable at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
o Write your name, mobile number, institution name and name of the
Competition on the back of demand draft in bold letters.
Participants are required to send:
1. Demand draft (original),
2. Filled registration form (original)
3. Two passport size photographs, to the following contact address –
(Director, Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Sector- 125, Amity University,
Noida -201303, Uttar Pradesh).
• Participants are required to send a scanned copy of both the DD and the filled
registration form to the following email address – [email protected].
The competition will be held in the form of questions on CONSTITUTIONAL LAW of
INDIA, which will include reported cases till December 2012 (as available on SCC
• Question paper will be in inform of multiple choice questions, comprising of100
• The duration of examination will be for 90 minutes.
• There shall be negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
• Unfair means during the examination shall result in disqualification.
• In case of a tie there will be a tie-breaker.
• Judge’s decision shall be treated as final and binding.
• Individual participation only.
• There is no maximum limit as regards number of students from one institution
to register for the event.
• The competition is open to undergraduates of 3 years or 5 years law course
• Any person who has completed the 3 years or 5 years course having got the
final exam mark-sheet but is not in receipt of the degree will not be included
in the definition of a student.
• Students on the basis of a valid Identity Card of their educational institution
will be afforded entry in the examination hall.
• Participants willing to acquire in-campus accommodation MUST notify the
same, in the registration form.· Accommodation will be provided only to the
first 500 registrants.
• Accommodation shall be provided for two nights (from 22nd August 2013, 1800
hours to 24th August 2013, 0800 hours)
Student’s Code of Conduct
• Students must carry their identity card issued by their institution at the time of
• No student will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 1100 hours.
• Use of mobile phones, laptops or any other electronic gadget is prohibited in
the examination hall.
• There shall be no dress code enforced for the competition; however students
are expected to adhere to formal dressing.
• Amity University is a no-smoking zone. We adopt a zero tolerance policy
towards substance abuse and expect all participants to comply with the
university rules. All defaulters will be reported to the authorities and
• The reporting time shall be 0900 hours.
• Entry on the day is open only from Gate No: 1, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh.
• The nearest blue line metro stations are:
o Botanical garden– auto rickshaw ride approximately Rs. 60.
o Sector 18– auto rickshaw ride approximately Rs. 50.
For further queries please contact the following:
Mehaq Rao – 088-00-782848