Amity Law School, Lucknow campus is organising a two-day National Seminar on “UNITED NATIONS AND WORLD PEACE: ACHIEVEMENTS,
FAILURES AND REFORMS IN UNITED NATIONS” on 24-25th September, 2014.
The Seminar is open for participation to Academicians, Professional and Students.
The themes for the seminar can be found in the brochure attached to this post.
- Abstract Submission (250 words): 30th August, 2014
- Notification of review decision: 5th September, 2014
- Full paper (minimum 4000 words): 10th September, 2014
- Registration opens: 10th September, 2014
- Registration closes: 20th September, 2014
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
- Abstract- 250 words
- Full paper- 4000 words minimum excluding references
Abstract is to be submitted in soft copy only in MS Word Format (Typed in Times New Roman, 12 point, 1.5 spacing)
The title page of the submitted paper shall contain the article title, track code, followed by authors’ name, affiliation, communication address, email and phone details.
The first page of the full paper and abstract should not contain authors’ identification at any point, and should commence with article title, followed by an abstract of not more than 500 words and a maximum of five relevant keywords.
All papers (abstract and full) must be submitted to [email protected]:[email protected]
- Professional participants : INR 2000
- Student participant: INR 1500
- Mr. Bhanu Pratap: Mob.- 9838631544
- Ms. Sweta Gupta: Mob.- 9598855111
- Mr. Abdul Hafiz: Mob.- 8090904683
For more details refer to the brochure HERE