The Amity Society for International Law (ASIL), Amity Law School Delhi invite papers for presentation from students, experts, lawyers, academicians from India and abroad.
The paper should be original and contemporary.
It should focus on any of given themes of the Conference.
Followings are the broad themes, though any topic, which does not fall within the given themes, may be accepted as per the discretion of the Panel of Experts. Every abstract and paper will be reviewed before the final selection for presentation.
Themes for the conference
- The agenda for the first edition of the Annual Conference is ‘Public International Law’. The broad themes include:
- International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law (Including Environmental law)
- International Trade and WTO Laws (including Investment Law)
- Law of the Seas
- Dispute Resolution in International Law
- International Law and Cyber Laws
- International Law and Intellectual Property Rights
- International Space Law and Air Law
- International Organizations
- Comparative Law
- Nuclear Energy Law
- Extradition and Asylum
- Teaching and Research of International Law in India
Abstract Submission: 11th July 2014
Notification of Selection: 29th July 2014
Submission of Final Paper: 11th September 2014
Dates of the Conference: 11th and 12th October 2014
Mr. Mehul Parti- (+91) 9910015003
Mr. Mohit Khubchandani- (+91) 9871606291
For any queries, please feel free to write us at [email protected]
Complete details are HERE.
P.S – Information Courtesy : Lawctopus